Remote Support with Augmented Reality is proven to simplify service and ensures that your customers stay happy. Whether with a mobile phone, tablet, or smartglasses, connect to your frontline workers instantly with one-click support to save on travel and painstaking waiting times.
How can manufacturers quickly and cost-effectively get started with Remote Support tools? In this webinar you will find out:
The difference between Zoom, Teams, and AR Remote Support
How experts can connect to your frontline workers without endless contact lists
Why ticketing systems help to keep an overview of support activities
How you can document and evaluate your incidents
The advantages of Augmented Reality instructions
We’ll show you how easy it is to get started with REFLEKT Remote and some of the benefits our manufacturing partners see.
COO & Co-founder
Ideal for personnel in managing positions within Service, Maintenance, and Training divisions.
1. "One Click" Remote Calls: How Experts, Technicians, and Customers can immediately connect with one click without extensive contact lists or unnecessary wait times.
2. Automated Support: How to automatically connect to the right expert with pre-defined product, brand, or location-based area management.
3. Complete Ticket Overview: How to manage all incidents in a single application so that you always have the complete overview whenever something happens - including exporting and sharing notifications.
4. Choose your communication channel: What is the best method of communication for your service needs? See how chat, file sharing, individual/group video calls, and Augmented Reality Instructions can all make a difference.
5. Cross Platform: Use the device that best suits your needs. Lets us show you when it makes sense to use Mobile Phones and Tablets, as well as Smart Glasses.
6. Branded Remote Service: How to offer your customers and partners individualized and branded support with our white-labeling options.
7. Simplified User Management: How to quickly and easily manage your Experts and Technicians, share Guest Access, and see how active your users are.