This page lists all requirements that need to be fulfilled to use REFLEKT Remote and provides an overview of roles and devices related to the app.
REQUIREMENTS FOR REFLEKT REMOTE:
- Internet connection:
- Ports and Protocols:
To guarantee the correct functionality of the app, the ports mentioned above need to be opened in your network.
- Give system access rights to the following: Camera, Photos, Microphone, Notifications (As prompted when opening the application for the first time)
OPERATING SYSTEM REQUIREMENTS:
- iPhone/iPad with iOS 11+
- Mobile/Tablet with Android 8+
- Desktop/Tablet with Windows 10 (UWP) 1709+, physical machine only
- Vuzix M300 with Android 6
- RealWear HMT-1 with Android 8
ROLE DEFINITION AND DEVICES:
The REFLEKT Remote application is intended for two different types of users. One role is the technician (=support requester) who is on site, e.g. at a machine, asking for support via the Remote mobile application. The other role is the expert (=supporter) who provides remote support using the same application.
The following table provides an overview of the devices which can be used by each user.