This article explains the steps required before you can visualize the published content via the REFLEKT ONE Viewer.
HOW TO CONNECT TO A LIBRARY WITH PUBLISHED CONTENT:
To visualize published AR content via the REFLEKT ONE Viewer, you have to connect and log in to a library (repository/server) with the published content first.
To do so, continue as follows:
- Start the REFLEKT ONE Viewer.
- Click the 'Manage Library' button on the start screen.
- Click the 'Add Library' button.
- In the Server URL field, enter the viewer path that you can find in your viewer portal. URL example: https://cloud.reflekt.one/companydemo/myrepo-001
- Enter a clear Connection Name for identifying your server (e.g.: My Repo).
- Enter your e-mail address into the username field.
- Enter the password you have assigned in your user portal.
- Optional: Tick Log in Automatically* for automatic login next time you run the REFLEKT ONE Viewer.
- Click Save.
Now you can select and launch your published content from the scenario browser or add another library.
Tip: You can also add a library by using the QR code scanner, if you have a QR code with the library details. Read here how to get to a QR code.
Alternative: Another option to retrieve your published content is to connect via the Web Viewer.
Note for Authors: If you want to visualise content created on your local machine, please use http and add the port number 9000 manually.
Example server URL: http://192.168.1.2:9000