This article explains the steps required before you can visualize the published content via the REFLEKT ONE Viewer.
HOW TO CONNECT TO A LIBRARY WITH PUBLISHED CONTENT:
To visualize published AR content via the REFLEKT ONE Viewer, you have to connect and log in to a library (repository/server) with the published content first.
To do so, continue as follows:
- Start the REFLEKT ONE Viewer.
- Click the 'Manage Library' button on the start screen.
- Click the 'Add Library' button.
- In the Server URL field, enter the viewer path that you can find in your viewer portal. URL example: https://cloud.reflekt.one/companydemo/myrepo-001
- Enter a clear Connection Name for identifying your server (e.g.: My Repo).
- Enter your e-mail address into the username field.
- Enter the password you have assigned in your user portal.
- Optional: Tick Log in Automatically* for automatic login next time you run the REFLEKT ONE Viewer.
- Click Save.
Now you can select and launch your published content from the scenario browser or add another library.
Tip: You can also add a library by using the QR code scanner, if you have a QR code with the library details. Read here how to get to a QR code.
Alternative: Another option to retrieve your published content is to connect via the Web Viewer.
Note for Authors: If you want to visualise content created on your local machine, please use http and add the port number 9000 manually. Please make sure to have REFLEKT ONE Author open on your laptop while accessing content via localhost.
Also your device has to be connected to the same network as your laptop.
Example server URL: http://192.168.1.2:9000