REFLEKT ONE Package: Installation
REFLEKT ONE Author
REFLEKT ONE Viewer
REFLEKT ONE Sync
REFLEKT ONE Cloud Management
REFLEKT Remote: Installation
REFLEKT Remote: App
REFLEKT Remote: Admin Portal
How can I check my internet and server connectivity?
This article explains how to check your network status in REFLEKT Remote including internet connectivity, APIs and communication servers.
Every user can perform a Network Self-check in REFLEKT Remote and share the result via email or other channels.
How to perform a Network Self-check
To check your network status in the app, follow these steps:
1. Go to Profile settings by clicking on the profile icon in the top left-hand corner.
2. On your User Profile, select the Network Status tab.
3. On the Network Status Page, you can expand four areas to get a detailed report on your network status by tapping on the arrow next to it. The six areas include:
- Proxy configuration (Anroid and Windows only)
- VOIP Server Region
- Internet Connectivity
- Business API Status
- Identity API Status
- Communication Server Status
NOTE: In each area, two symbols indicate that either an error has been detected (red cross) or that your connection is set up correctly (green tick).
4. Tap on the three dots icon in the top right corner of the screen to share the results of your report, for instance via email.