This article provides an overview of the available voice commands to control the RealWear (HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1) and use it with the REFLEKT Remote app.
The RealWear (HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1) is fully voice-controlled. There are voice commands that are specific to certain installed apps and others that are globally available. The following two sections will give you an overview of both.
NATIVE REALWEAR COMMANDS:
- Navigate Home: Navigates to the home screen.
- Navigate Back: Navigates to the previous screen.
- My Controls: Navigates to the system control panel.
- Mute Microphone: Mutes the microphone temporarily.
- My Notifications: Opens the notification section.
- Recent Applications: Opens applications running in the background.
- Show Help: Displays a help pop-up with information to the commands that are associated with the current screen.
REFLEKT REMOTE SPECIFIC COMMANDS:
- Remote: Opens the REFLEKT Remote app.
- Scan Code: Initiates the pairing process and shows the QR Code scanner if no user is currently logged in.
- Cancel Scan: Stops scanning and goes back to Start screen.
- Accept Call: Accepts an incoming call.
- Decline Call: Cancels and outgoing call and goes back to Home screen.
- Toggle Microphone: Mutes or unmutes the microphone during a call.
- Toggle Camera: Activates or deactivates the camera during a call.
- Toggle Freeze: Freezes or unfreezes the video stream during a video call.
- Terminate Call: Ends a currently active call.
- Scan Code: Initiates the pairing process and shows the QR Code scanner if the network connection is lost.
- Close File: Closes the current opened file and goes back to Home screen.
- Log out from app: Logs the current user out of the app.