REFLEKT ONE Package: Installation
REFLEKT ONE Author
REFLEKT ONE Viewer
REFLEKT ONE Sync
REFLEKT ONE Cloud Management
REFLEKT Remote: Installation
REFLEKT Remote: App
REFLEKT Remote: Admin Portal
How can I take screenshots within a video call?
In this article you learn how to take a screenshot within a video call and how to send it to other call participants.
HOW TO TAKE A SCREENSHOT:
If you want to save a certain picture or video detail, you can take a screenshot within a video call.
To do so, follow these steps:
1. Activate the annotations/edit mode (read here for more info).
2. Tap the screenshot icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
NOTE: To take a more precise screenshot we recommend to tap on the freeze icon in the lower left bar first.
A screenshot of the current screen will be made.
3. A notification will pop up and ask you if you want to send the screenshot to the current incident.
4. If yes, click OK and the screenshot will be sent to the incident chat. If no, click Cancel.
- If you select Cancel, the screenshot will not be saved in any way.
- To open the screenshot, the participants can easily go back to the incident chat without ending the call by tapping the chat icon in the top left corner. To return to the call screen, simply tap on the green notification "Tap to access the call”.