Here you find an explanation of how to start a call with REFLEKT Remote using a Vuzix (M300, M300XL or M400) device.
The REFLEKT Remote app for Vuzix smart glasses is a "light" version of the product and only supports certain features, including Start Audio/Video Call, Accept Audio/Video Call and Show Files.
NOTE: Smart glasses like the Vuzix can be seen as companion devices instead of standalone devices, which means they need to be paired to a device that runs the full REFLEKT Remote application.
START AUDIO/VIDEO CALL:
NOTE: Using REFLEKT Remote on your Vuzix device requires an active network connection as well as a secondary device (smartphone, tablet, desktop) which is paired to the Vuzix and runs the full REFLEKT Remote app. For more information on how to pair a device, read here.
To start an audio or video call with a Vuzix device, follow these steps:
1. Ensure an active network connection. For more info, read here.
2. Make sure that the Vuzix is paired to a mobile device. The following screen should be displayed on the Vuzix:
3. Open REFLEKT Remote on the mobile device.
4. Click on the incident for which you would like to start the call.
5. Tap the phone icon in the top right-hand corner of the incident chat.
6. Choose Call with smart glasses.
The call will be initiated on your Vuzix smart glasses.
To end the call on your Vuzix device, select the red phone symbol at the bottom of the Vuzix call screen.
For more information on how to accept an audio or video call on Vuzix, read our article here.