This article describes how to start a call with REFLEKT Remote using a RealWear (HMT-1 and HMT-1Z1) device.
The REFLEKT Remote app for RealWear smart glasses is a "light" version of the product and only supports certain features: Start Audio/Video Call, Accept Audio/Video Call and Show Files.
NOTE: Smart glasses like the RealWear can be seen as companion devices instead of standalone devices, which means they need to be paired to a device that runs the full REFLEKT Remote application.
START AUDIO/VIDEO CALL:
NOTE: Using REFLEKT Remote on your RealWear requires an active network connection as well as a secondary device (smartphone, tablet, desktop) which is paired to the RealWear and runs the full REFLEKT Remote app. For more information about how to pair a device, read here.
To start an audio or video call with a RealWear device, follow these steps:
1. Ensure you have an active network connection. For more info, read here.
2. Make sure that the RealWear device is paired to a mobile device. The following screen is displayed on the RealWear once connected:
3. Open REFLEKT Remote on the mobile device.
4. Click on the incident for which you would like to start the call.
5. Tap the phone icon in the top right-hand corner of the incident chat.
6. Choose Call with Smart Glasses.
The call is started on your smart glasses.
To end the call on your RealWear, read the commands here.