This article explains how to set the initial pose of your model in REFLEKT ONE Sync.
In order to set or change the initial pose, adjustments can be made in the Initial Pose panel. You can also load a former saved initial pose or save the changes made.
It is displayed in the Test & Adapt mode.
HOW TO SET THE INITIAL POSE:
LOAD OR SAVE THE INITIAL POSE:
To load a former saved initial pose, click the name of the current initial pose and select Load Pose. Then choose your initial pose.
To save the changes made to your initial pose, click the name of the current initial pose and select Save Pose.
BROWSE DEFAULT POSES:
You can select a default pose or reset to config initial pose. Default poses are generic initial poses from each major direction.
To do so, click Browse default poses. Then either select a default pose or click Reset to Config Init to set back to the standard initial pose.
MOVE/ZOOM AND ROTATE:
You can transform the model by using the Move/Zoom and Rotate gesture handlings in the panel.
- To move the model, click the Move/Zoom button. Then click and drag the displayed axes to the preferred position.
- To zoom, click the Move/Zoom button. Then use the mouse wheel.
- To rotate the model, click the Rotate button. Then click and drag the displayed axes.
- On mobile devices, all interactions (move/zoom and rotate) are also possible via touch gestures.
- On computers, you can also use the following shortcuts for manipulation:
Click+Drag - Rotate
ALT+Click+Drag - Move
CTRL+Click+Drag - Zoom
You can reset the position to the standard initial pose at any time. To do so, read the paragraph above "Browse Default Poses".