This article describes how to log in to REFLEKT ONE Author and your repository, as well as if you are working on localhost.
Once you have installed and activated REFLEKT ONE Author, you can log into your REFLEKT ONE Author and your repository with your e-mail and credentials you have used for REFLEKT ONE GitLab. These may vary from your credentials for REFLEKT ONE Viewer. Depending on your usage, you can choose the preferred server type:
- Repository (using REFLEKT ONE Author on a Repository/Cloud with several co-authors) or
- Localhost (using REFLEKT ONE Author on a local computer)
NOTE: If you haven’t received your license key and account data yet, please contact the REFLEKT ONE Service Desk.
LOGIN - REPOSITORY:
If you chose Repository server type, you can login with REFLEKT ONE Author as follows:
- Select Add repository URL as server.
- Enter the received Repository URL. It begins with "https://cloud.reflekt.one/data/..." *
- Enter a clear Label (Display Name) for the Repository which makes it easier for the author to recognize the repository.
- Type in your e-mail address or the User Name from REFLEKT ONE GitLab.
- Enter your Password.**
- Click Sign In.
LOGIN - LOCALHOST:
If you chose Localhost server type, you can login with REFLEKT ONE Author as follows:
- Select localhost as server (if it isn't selected already).
- Enter the REFLEKT ONE localhost credentials:
user name rfone password rfone
- Click Sign In.
NOTE: If you work on a localhost and connect REFLEKT ONE Author with REFLEKT ONE Viewer, you do not need a Viewer license to display your content. However, without a license certain functions do not work and a preview watermark overlay is displayed. For more information read here.
* NOTE: Since the November update of the REFLEKT ONE Cloud, authors need to add /data/ after the domain (..cloud.reflekt.one) and before the tenant-folder (e.g. /reflekt/). As author you can login into your repository account in REFLEKT ONE GitLab and use the clone button (top right corner) in your repository to copy the full URL which you use to login in REFLEKT ONE Author.
** During the rollout process you will receive a e-mail notification from Git Lab | REFLEKT ONE Cloud for setting up your password.
NOTE: If you haven’t received your repository URL and account credentials from RE'FLEKT yet, please contact the REFLEKT ONE Service Desk.