This article helps you log in to your account on the REFLEKT Remote app.
HOW TO LOG IN:
To log in to the REFLEKT Remote app, follow these steps:
1. Open the REFLEKT Remote application and you will be directed to the login page.
NOTE: If the device you are using is a shared device and another user is still logged in, please log them out first.
2. Enter your credentials, the e-mail address and password, related to your REFLEKT Remote account.
3. Tap Log in.
Now you can start using the REFLEKT Remote app.
- You should have received the credentials from your system administrator. If you haven't received them yet, please contact your system administrator/IT manager.
- After three failed login attempts, the account is blocked. You will receive an e-mail to set a new password.
- In case you forgot your password, you can reset it and create a new one. (For more information, read here.)