This article explains how to invite new users and create an account for them.
Certain defined user types (experts or technicians) can create an account on behalf of a potential user in the app. That makes it possible for the new user to be invited to use the app without the need of involving an admin. Users created via this method are activated and can log in to the app immediately after creation.
By default, this feature is disabled for all user types and must be activated first. For more information about this, please contact your IT administrator or the REFLEKT Remote Service Desk.
NOTE: The REFLEKT Remote store app does not offer this feature.
HOW TO INVITE A NEW USER:
To create a user account by invite, follow these steps:
- Open the REFLEKT Remote app.
- Go to the Contact screen.
- Click the + icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Tap the contact icon in the top right-hand corner.
- Fill in the personal data of your potential user. Continue by tapping Next step.
- Fill in the account data of your potential user. Tap Send invite.
NOTE: If a warning pops up, this means that there are not enough technician seats available on your license budget at the moment. Regarding this issue, please contact your IT manager or the REFLEKT Remote Service Desk.
Now the user is activated immediately and can log in to their account. They will receive an account activation e-mail. Please ensure that they receive their password or tell them to set up a password by resetting the password.