In this article you learn how to install REFLEKT ONE Sync and which set-ups are needed to be done before using it.
You are searching for the installation files? Then visit the setup page:
INSTALL REFLEKT ONE SYNC:
The installation file for UWP (Windows 10) is included in the download package to which you have received a link via the REFLEKT ONE (2/3) | Rollout e-mail.
UWP (Windows 10):
- You will first need to install the Sync.cer certificate.
- to do so, double click on Sync.cer file
- choose Install Certificate
- select Local Machine
- Confirm Allow this App to make changes to your device
- select Place all certificates in the following store
- install it to the folder Trusted Root Certification Authorities.
- Run the Sync.appx file to install (and run).
please contact RE'FLEKT for the installation file for Mac OS.
- Copy the Sync.app file into the Applications folder. Start the Sync tool. If a pop-up message appears, make sure to allow the app start. You can do this here: Settings > Security & Privacy > click on Open Anyway.
To start the application, open and run the Sync.app and confirm the app.