This article guides you through the steps of installing REFLEKT ONE Author.
You are searching for the installation files? Then visit the setup page:
Note: The REFLEKT ONE Author installer checks if required third party tools are installed on your system. If there is any software missing, it will be installed. The package contains Java, JRE, Git Client, .Net.
The following video shows the complete installation process. Further below you can find all steps explained individually in a step-by-step guide.
- Start the installation of REFLEKT ONE Author.
- Accept the end user license.
- Click the Install button to start the installation.
- If Java is not installed on your system yet, the Java installer will come up and must be installed. To install straight away, click Install and then Close.
- If Git Client is not installed on your system yet, the Git Client installer will come up and must be installed. To install straight away, click Next until the Install button comes up, then click Install.
- Click the Finish button to complete the installation.
NOTE: The program will ask you to enter the license key during the first start. Your license key is available in the Tenant Admin Portal here.
If you don't have access to the Tenant Admin Portal yet, please contact your Tenant Admin.