This article explains the reporting feature of the Admin Portal that enables Administrators to monitor KPIs of incidents.
The incident reporting feature (incident list) provides an overview of all incidents that were created by your users in REFLEKT Remote. KPIs like incident type or times of acceptance and closing of an incident are listed in the incident section of the Admin Portal. You can easily export this information in an Incident Report as Excel (.xlsx) file. You can also check incident KPIs like number of messages, files, images and calls as well as cumulated duration of calls for a specific incident in its Detail Page.
KPIS COLLECTED IN INCIDENT REPORTING:
- Incident Number, Title, Status, Area, Type
- Creator (user ID), Creator’s Company
- Owner (user ID), Owner’s Company
- Timestamps of Incident Creation, Acceptance, First Message, Last Activity, Closing
- Number of Calls, Messages, Files, Images
- Call Duration
HOW TO VIEW INCIDENT REPORTING:
To view the incident list, follow these steps:
1. Log in to the REFLEKT Remote Admin Portal.
2. Navigate to Incidents in the side menu on the left.
The incident list including all the KPIs is displayed.
HOW TO EXPORT THE INCIDENT REPORT:
To export the incident list as an Excel .xlsx file, follow these steps:
1. Inside the Incidents page, click on the Excel Export button above the table/incident list.
2. Click Proceed With Download.
3. Select a storage location.
4. Hit Save.
Now the export of the incident list will start.
HOW TO VIEW THE INCIDENT DETAIL PAGE:
If you want to get a more detailed insights on a certain incident, you can view all incident-related KPIs on the Incident Detail Page.
To view the Incident Detail Page, continue as follows:
Click on the icon/button in the very left column of the specific incident.
Communication-related details of your specific incident will be displayed as shown below. Including number of messages and calls, cumulated duration of calls as well as number of shared images and files :