REFLEKT ONE Package: Installation
REFLEKT ONE Author
REFLEKT ONE Viewer
REFLEKT ONE Sync
REFLEKT ONE Cloud Management
REFLEKT Remote: Installation
REFLEKT Remote: App
REFLEKT Remote: Admin Portal
How do I view an image or video file on RealWear smart glasses?
Here you find a description of how to display an image or video file on a RealWear (HMT-1 or HMT-1Z1) device.
Any image or video file that has been shared within an incident chat can be displayed on your RealWear device when you are connected to your hand-held device.
NOTE: Common image or video file types are supported.
VIEW IMAGE OR VIDEO FILE:
If you would like to view an image or video file on your RealWear device, follow these steps:
1. Ensure that your RealWear device and your hand-held device are paired. For more information, read here.
2. On your hand-held device: Navigate to the incident's file library or the global file library. (For more info about the file library, click here)
3. On your hand-held device: Select the file you would like to view on your smart glasses.
4. Tap the three dots in the top right-hand corner of your hand-held device.
5. Select Show file on smart glasses.
NOTE: If Show file on smart glasses is not displayed, initiate pairing of the devices again.
Now the image or video file is displayed on your RealWear device.
To close the file on the smart glasses, say Close while the file is displayed.