This article explains the general functions within the Test & Adapt mode in REFLEKT ONE Sync.
Inside this mode, you can test and modify new or existing tracking configurations.
GENERAL FUNCTIONS WITHIN TEST & ADAPT MODE:
In the Test & Adapt mode you can...
- ...import, load and play an Image Sequence / a camera stream in the Visual Input panel on the right.
- ...adjust the tracking parameters in the Basic Parameters panel at the bottom of the screen to improve tracking quality.
- ...load, change and save the initial pose in the Initial Pose panel on the right (including set to standard initial pose.)
- ...start and test the tracking via the Tracking Controls panel on the left.
- ...switch between Debug and Regular mode in the Debug panel on the left.
- ...save and export the tested configuration via the buttons in the header bar.
NOTE: The exported configuration created on mobile devices can be transferred to another PC via Native Sharing (Mail or AirDrop) or via iTunes.
- ...minimize each panel inside the screen by clicking the minimize icon and move each panel by dragging and dropping. (Exception: Basic Parameter panel)
...reset the panels to the original position in the settings menu in the top right of the header bar. Click Reset Panels.
NOTE: By hovering over the i icon at each panel, you get more information about each function.