The following article provides some general information about the tenant and gives you an overview of the functions of the REFLEKT ONE Cloud Tenant Admin Portal.
What is a tenant?
A tenant is the container for repositories at your organization and is a sandbox environment for your projects (repositories). Tenants can be used by different departments of your organization and each has its own repositories to create AR content.
Who creates the tenant?
REFLEKT ONE Cloud Management will create the tenants with corresponding repositories and add an admin to the tenant. The tenant admin will receive an email invitation for activation and the link to the Tenant Admin Portal.
Which functionalities are available in the Tenant Admin Portal?
A tenant admin can do the following:
- Log in to the Tenant Admin Portal.
- Check availability of repositories.
- Check status of available REFLEKT ONE Viewer licenses.
- Check status of available REFLEKT ONE Author and REFLEKT ONE Sync licenses.
- Add users to tenants and repositories.
- Manage users of tenants.
For more detailed information about each functionality, simply click on the functionality and you will be directed to the corresponding article.