Germany is the European Augmented and Virtual Reality hot spot. Why? After seven succesful years in the Silicon Valley, the most known AR/VR show "Augmented World Expo" (AWE) is coming to Europe: on 18th and 19th October in Berlin. This is a significant decision that shows the importance of the German tech industry.
From the beginning of the AR journey, the German industry - especially the Automotive area - was the driver. One of the AR pioneers. Metaio, was acquired by Apple last year. In Munich there are several AR and VR startups, events and meet-ups. The tech scene in Berlin is growing rapidly creating a lot of awareness in the worldwide community. Many more cities like Hamburg and Cologne are driving the development of the tech business.
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
You want to meet the leading AR and VR experts? Interested in testing the latest devices and experiences? All of that in the heart of Berlin? Well, then it's time to register a ticket for the AWE with our discount codes. Save 55% with the RE'FLEKT VIP codes (AWEREFLEKT) and get it now.
More than 50 exhibitors and around 1.500 attendees are expected to join th AWE on October 18th and 19th. The speaker panel is showing a great mix of Augmented, Mixed and Virtual Reality. On top you have the chance for networking with the international AR/VR community. Watch the video from AWE USA 2016 to see some impressions.
Honestly, we are very proud to have the AWE in Berlin. As RE'FLEKT we support the founders Ori Inbar and Tom Emrich to create a succesul conference. They had many opportunities in Europe: London, Paris, Barcelona or Amsterdam. They decided to come to Germany. Thanks you, guys!
For our German readers, we can recommend the latest VRODO Talk - this episode is about the German AR market and in the interview I am talking in detail about the AWE Europe.
AT A GLANCE
- 1500 attendees expected
- 50 speakers
- 50 exhibitors
- Participating companies include: RE’FLEKT, Bosch, ARtoolkit, TWNKLS, Innovation.Rocks, VividWorks, Unity, Wikitude, Optinvent, Vuzix, Epson, Gartner, GlassUp, Catchoom, DAQRI, Softkinetic, PTC Vuforia, Inglobe Media, ABI Research, SMI, Booz Allen, Holobuilder, Loook, Ubimax, Gleechi, Gestigon and more
- Regular all access pass €895
- AR in Automotive and Aerospace
- AR's impact on Healthcare and Sports
- AR and VR in Education and Training
- Enteprise and Industrial AR Solutions
- AR & VR Gaming and Entertainment
- AR Best Practices for Advertising and Brand Engagement
- AR for Architecture, Smart Cities and IoT
- Leading AR and VR Tools and Tech Tutorials
- The AR and VR Market Opportunity and Investor Panel
- Keynote speakers Sci-Fi author Bruce Sterling and Founder and Director of IRIS media, Wolf Siegert.
- Startup pitches by VRCHIVE, Anyline, Augment and more
- AR in Automotive Panel
- The AR & Market Opportunity with Super Ventures, Gartner, and ABI Research
- Developer workshops for Vuforia, Unity, Wikitude SDKs and more
- A smartglasses panel discussion with Vuzix, Optinvent, GlassUp, and Epson
- Talks on Eye-tracking and natural user interaction with SMI, Gleechi and Gestigon
Looking forward to meet you at AWE in October.
If you have question write an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.